Call for Nominations issued for positions on IFAC Board and Advisory Groups in 2024
This Call for Nominations for the IFAC Groups is issued to IFAC member organizations to seek their nominations for available vacancies on the following IFAC Groups:
- IFAC Board
- Nominating Committee (NC)
- Professional Accountancy Organization (PAO) Development & Advisory Group
- Professional Accountants in Business (PAIB) Advisory Group
- Small and Medium Practices (SMP) Advisory Group
- International Panel for Accounting Education (IPAE)
Volunteers are central to the effective functioning of IFAC, and they depend on the efforts of dedicated professionals for both their time and their commitment to the accountancy profession and the public interest.
The Nominating Committee invites nominations of talented and accomplished candidates to serve on IFAC Groups to advance IFAC’s purpose and strategic objectives.
The IFAC Call for Nominations for 2024 summarizes available vacancies, diversity targets, and requirements for applicants.
Nominations, including re-nominations of current members for further terms of service, can be submitted online by January 31, 2023, via the link on the Nominating Committee’s webpage. If you have any further questions, please contact Elena Churikova at firstname.lastname@example.org.