Job Opportunity at CAPA [closed]
CAPA is seeking an Executive Director to join our small, culturally diverse team. If you are interested in joining a unique, agile organization that is continually adapting to new developments and creating new directions and initiatives, then this could be for you.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for designing and implementing strategic initiatives and technical projects, including topics aimed at developing PAOs, improving public sector accounting and reporting, and addressing contemporary accounting, audit and ethical matters that will advance the accountancy profession.
The work will involve:
- Planning, designing, executing and reporting on initiatives, projects and activities
- Working closely with CAPA’s committees and groups which comprise subject matter experts
- Liaising with a wide range of other members and stakeholders, including global and regional institutions, such as the International Federation of Accountants and international standard setting bodies
- Leading events and meetings, both in-person and virtually
- The preparation of reports and thought leadership materials, examples of which can be found on the CAPA website.
- Knowledge of the accountancy profession
- English language proficiency
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Ability to lead and facilitate group discussions
- Good writing and communication skills
The following will be viewed favourably:
- A recognised accountancy qualification
- Prior experience with PAOs or firms
- Ability to work from the office located in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Annual remuneration package is negotiable.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
If you are interested, please submit your application here.