COVID-19 crisis – Materials to support PAOs and members
* The following materials have been moved to a new page. Please visit the following pages:
- For specific articles from various organisations, click here.
- For COVID-19 hubs of various organisations, click here.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has had serious impacts not just on the health and well-being of humanity, but also the health and well-being of businesses and organisations. Efforts to help curb the spread of the virus has led to disruptions in the operations of many organisations regardless of size.
In response to the challenges, a number of professional accountancy organisations (PAOs) are issuing guidance to their members, particularly outlining what organisations and businesses need to do at this time, and how their members can assist. CAPA has accumulated such information from our members and are delighted to share these materials with any organisation or individuals whom may find it useful.
Following are a list of materials shared by CAPA members. This list will be updated periodically as we receive new materials.
- Impacts of COVID-19 on reporting entities and auditors [24/03/2020]
- Coronavirus disruption and tips for small business [18/03/2020]
- Link to CPA Australia’s COVID-19 hub
- Coronavirus considerations for group audit [18/03/2020 ]
- Link to ICAEW’s COVID-19 hub